Our environmental initiatives
At Safari Quads, we believe it is our duty to care for our environment and decrease our ecological impact while operating a fun and safe adventure tours. As is widely known, the adoption of the Declaration of the 20th September 1991 in Žabljak, Montenegro has become the first ecological state in the world, and this document is the following year presented at the UN conference on environmental protection.
What we do:
- We educate all our guides about sustainability.
- Safari Quads renews its fleet regularly to always be up to date with the latest technological developments.
- By having the newest fleet of ATVs and Buggies we make sure our CO2 emission is as low as possible.
- All guides are advised to sort and recycle their waste.
- Off road/paths driving is strictly forbidden.
- We have a strict policy about leaving nothing behind on our tours.
- Clients don´t have to print out their vouchers since we accept their electronic vouchers as well.
- We inform our guests about historical, cultural and environmental backgrounds of the areas where we operate our tours.
What our guests do:
- Respect the nature.
- Don´t leave any waste behind you on the tour.
- Buy local products.
- Do not take any natural souvenirs with you during the tour.
- Always follow our guides and never drive off-road/paths
- Try to refill your water bottle instead of buying a new one.
So enjoy in nature but please don’t forget: “We Do Not Inherit the Earth from Our Ancestors, We Borrow It from Our Children”
Sachem Sitting Bull